Saturday, October 17, 2009

Major Reconstruction

I know I've been MIA for awhile, but I've been working my tail off trying to build up some inventory for my online shops. I've also started homeschooling our 2 oldest daughters, it's just preschool, but we are all having so much fun & C is even starting to recognize words!!

Babycakes is 5 months old already & is such a joy. She is the sweetest little thing & by far the easiest of the 3 (or maybe I've just mellowed out a bit more lol).

From now until mid December, I will be stocking my etsy shop like mad, so be sure to keep checking back. I've got lots of great gift items in the works, as well as embroidered holiday gear for the kiddos.

After the holidays, I will be focusing on stocking cloth diapers & woolies.

I'll be cleaning up my blog this week & holding a giveaway, so stay tuned :-)

No comments: