Saturday, July 24, 2010

Custom Updates

I know I've said it a thousand times....I'm going to be more organized & keep my blog updated, yada yada yada... Well, this time I mean it! No, really. I promise. I'm also going to be regularly updating my etsy shop :)

Blog updates will be coming at least once a week & the shop will be updated the first Friday of the month (at least to start out). I also stock at Capella the third Monday of every month, along with several other talented ladies.

I'm also working on a new blog header & have a few patterns running through my head that I hope to finally get written up to share with my fellow craft junkies.

Now, to the custom list.

Shane ~ started 7/22

Melissa ~ starting Monday 7/26

Stacie ~ starting after Melissa's (should be Tues or Wed of next week)

No comments: