Saturday, January 3, 2009

Better late than never


Here's a few more Christmas gifts I made. Our last get together was on New Years Day. I, of course, procrastinated, so I was up till 3 am finishing up gifts. I didn't take pics of everything, but managed to finish 6 pair of fleece pj pants, 2 fleece scarfs, 2 purses, 1 appliqued sweatshirt & 1 lonely dollop on New Years eve. Not too shabby, but I've decided to start working on Christmas gifts in February this year, to avoid the last minute rush.


Sweatshirt for BIL
purse for SIL
for other SIL
Coasters for mom
Coasters for MIL
And a lonely dollop of poo for my nephew Brett lol. I bought this book & my boys decided I just HAD to make it for their older cousin. My 2 younger nephews have each requested one for their bdays this year. I had no idea a dollop of poo would make such a great gift!

No comments: