Wednesday, January 14, 2009

National Bankruptcy Day is Coming

And I realize that some of you have no idea what I'm talking about or what can be done about it. Patty of ModKidsBoutique has written a much better post than I could have written, so I'm going to direct you there to read more on the subject. She has included some great links to get our voices heard!

I have written my Senator & Congressman, tho I did not like the response I received from good old Dick Durbin. Hopefully, if enough people voice their opinion, these big wig political types (that have no concept of what it's like to be a stay at home mom trying to make some extra $$ to pay for things such as diapers & food) will take another look at the terrible way this law is written.

Now, I am ALL for protecting our children & fully agree that something needs to be done to keep the lead levels down, but hurting the small businesses that ARE making safer toys is not the answer.

No comments: