Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Craft Show Booth & Custom Update


Please excuse the cell phone pic, but I wanted to share some of the fun from my first craft show. I shared the booth with my friend Kelly(the cutie in the pic) of Megan's Musings & we had such a blast! It was a first for both of us & we can't wait to do it again.

I'll be listing my leftover merchandise in my etsy shop this week & Kelly has her extra bows up on facebook ;)

I am going to use my blog to keep an update on custom orders from here out. I am so thrilled with all the requests I've gotten recently, and look forward to seeing all your little cutie pies in their pinkebody gear :)

Ok, here goes....

Kristen ~ crossover tee, recycled footies & elastic repair on 3 diapers ~ cut out

Allison (the fancy one) ~ 18 month reversible dress w/bloomers, Apron knot dress size 8, boyish embellish burp cloths ~ cut out

Aimee~ 2 twirl skirts to match "just peachy"

Alison (TM) ~ twirl skirt to match Octo tank

Issa ~ Raspberry Ginseng Sydney jacket size 8, seahorse tee & crab tee

No comments: